We are hiring!
Job Title Financial Client Support Executive
We are a Financial Services intermediary business operating in both the business to consumer and business to business markets. This role will be required to support our Private Client Business. This is a full-time, pensionable role and is based primarily in Dublin.
Summary of the Role
The role works with advisers in support of the Global Wealth & Ethical Financial business where you will work under the direction of a Financial Planner/Advisor. You will support the Financial Planner/Advisor and perform several of the necessary tasks in developing a financial plan for clients including:
- gathering financial statements and records from the client.
- reviewing the client's financial records and using PortfolioMetrix custom software, Wealth Explorer™, to start the process of creating and modelling different possible financial scenarios.
- Assisting the Financial Planner/Advisor in preparing the presentation of the information to the client and being on hand to support the Financial Planner/Advisor and answer any questions and concerns that a client may have.
- Assisting the Financial Planner/Advisor to implement any recommendations via our network of investment platforms both in Ireland and internationally; follow up with the client to assist with the implementation and on an ongoing basis to monitor progress; and assist in the preparation of periodic progress reports and to help making changes to the plan over time.
- Support Financial Planner/Advisor in serving clients by preparing for meetings, investment research, making preliminary financial planning recommendations, and coordinate marketing events.
- Research financial databases and products that match clients' needs
- Keeping the CRM records up to date and accurate in a timely manner.
- Preparation of Monthly reviews for Global Wealth/Ethical Financial clients
- Assisting with account opening and compliance requirements for Global Wealth/Ethical Financial clients.
- General office administration, backup and support as required.
Knowledge and Skills The successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Very good IT skills
- A numerate mind that is interested in investments, financial planning, personal finance, taxation
- Strong intellect with a high level of commercial and financial acumen
- The ability to work in a smaller, entrepreneurial organisation
- Ability to communicate sometimes complex concepts in a simple and engaging manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An appreciation of sales
Personal attributesYou are a highly motivated self-starter with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of your work. You can deliver quality in a positive and influential style. You are accurate in your work and able to prioritise and deliver at speed. You have high integrity and evoke trust and openness in those you deal with.
Financial Services experience in Fund Accounting, a Trustee company, an Insurance company or professional services firm (for example tax or accounting) would be considered an advantage.
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum requirement: 2:1 Degree (numeric degree focused on Finance and Investments or a degree supported by further financial training or qualifications).
- Beneficial: QFA – Qualified Financial Adviser or CFP - Certified Financial Planner (or in training) and/or a relevant Post graduate degree
- The successful applicant will be expected to undertake the QFA qualification at a minimum.
The package will reflect the experience and ability of the successful candidate.
Please send an email together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Global Wealth & Ethical Financial – the Private Client Business
The Republic of Ireland’s only Chartered Financial Planners providing Financial Planning advice and Investment Management and Retirement Planning advice. As a Chartered Financial Planning firm we take a multi-disciplinary approach to financial planning drawing upon our extensive credentials in Investment Management and Tax and Estate Planning.Global Wealth and Ethical Financial are merging and are one of the leading Financial Planning Firms In Ireland simply because we wish to continue to effect positive change in both the lives of our clients and the emerging Financial Planning profession. For more information, please see our websites:
 Fermat Point Ltd trading as Global Wealth and as Ethical Financial is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.